- June 9, 2021
- Posted by: teamworx
- Category: Agile Resources & Tools
As an update to our FREE Printable Planning Poker cards for Agile estimation, we have released a new version of physical playing cards available for purchase!
There are 6 colour coded sets (front and back), and come in a special square format for easy handling. Use the thumbs up / down voting for efficient voting. Also great to use online for remote planning sessions.
- Each player has a set of cards.
- Read out the first piece of work to estimate.
- Discuss what the work is about.
- Each player picks the a card that represents their relative estimate.
1- trivial, 8 – middle of the range, 13/21- fairly complex.
If you’re doing this for the first time, pick a mid-sized piece of work and call it an “8” as a benchmark.
- Everyone shows their card at the same time.
- The top and bottom estimators discuss their differences.
- Re-estimate till convergence is achieved.