The Role of an Agile Leader in Self-Managing Teams
With a shift towards self-managing teams, the role of the leader adapts from a delegation model to a servant leadership model of support, coaching, empowerment and joining the dots.
Example Questions an Agile Leader Would Ask
Here are some examples of questions an Agile leader would ask.
- What support do you need?
- Are we thinking big picture?
- What’s going to stop us from being successful?
- What’s our North Star?
- What’s blocking you?
- Who can I connect you to?
- What are our alternatives?
- Are we working towards our vision?