- September 22, 2021
- Posted by: teamworx
- Category: Uncategorized
Are you relentlessly getting bogged down with Zoom fatigue due to ineffective and too many meetings?
Are you seeing a symptom of bad planning, risky work, or a rollover from a previous “bad” meeting?
Have you thought of taking a step back as an entire team and rating the effectiveness of your meetings?
We designed a meeting evaluation canvas that to rate your meetings, and make refinements to them.
- Make as many copies of Slide 5 as you need
- As a team, sweep through all the meetings in your diary in the last month that have 5+ people. Include all Scrum events (if you’re practising Scrum)
- Fill in the details of the meeting.
- Collect an aggregate vote for each criterion.
- Lowest and highest voters discuss.
- Agree on changes you’d make for that meeting (e.g. Invite XXX, change time of day, reduce frequency, change format, cancel)