Zhi LeeDirector / Agile Coach
- Scaling Agile
- Agile Leadership
- Business Agility
- Lean Portfolio Management
- Visual facilitation
- LEGO Serious Play
- Mindfulness Practice
- Life Coaching
- BEng(Hons), Software, The University of Auckland
- Advanced Certified Scrum Master, Scrum Alliance
- Bikablo Practitioner
- Certified SAFe® 5.0 Agilist
- ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Team Facilitation
- Coursera Certificate through University of Yale – The Science of Well-Being
- 8 Day Meditation Retreat (2010)
Zhi’s mantra is to help people love their jobs by working in better ways.
Zhi is an experienced Delivery manager, with 15 years of experience working with and managing Digital teams, in Agile organisations including Trade Me, Bauer Media, and Mercury Energy. He is a qualified visual facilitator trained in the Bikablo method, a PROSCI practitioner, and a Scrum Alliance A-CSM (Advanced Scrum Master) and a Certified SAFe® 5.0 Agilist.
Zhi is an advocate for sustainable working practices and mental health. As someone who has experienced the effects of burnout, been through the mental health system and having overcome life challenges through mindfulness practice, Zhi offers mindfulness and life coaching for people wanting to overcome their personal challenges.
Outside of work, you’ll find him on rockclimbing walls, on a personal Youtube channel dedicated to mindfulness, holding a camera, and spending time with his 2 lovely daughters.